- Info for Athletes
- Pre-Unofficial Training
Pre-Unofficial Training (Pre-UOT)
Pre-Unofficial Training in the Changwon International Shooting Range will be available from 20 AUG to 30 AUG 2018 ONLY. National Federations must submit the attached Pre-Unofficial Training Form (Annex 10) by 1 AUG 2018, and pay fee (see below) by 15 AUG 2018 to the Organizing Committee.
- Rifle/Pistol EUR 7.00 (per hour/target)
- Shotgun Trap/Skeet EUR 8.00 (per round/25 targets)
- Double Trap EUR 10.00 (per round/30 targets)
- EUR 100.00 (per Federation), for arrivals before 28 AUG 2018 only
- EUR 30.00 (per Federation)
Please understand that your request for training times or rounds may not be fully available if there are too many applications from federation. Any changes after allocation may be prohibited.
Limited Unofficial Training may be also available during the Championship, but detailed information will be announced later.
These rules are emphasized:
1. Pre-UOT fees must be paid to the Organizing Committee by bank transfer in Euro currency by 15 AUG 2018.
- Bank Name: Kyongnam Bank
- Branch: Changwon City Hall Branch
- Branch Address: 151, Jungang-daero, Uichang-gu, Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, 51435, Republic of Korea
- Branch Tel: +82-55-275-7181
- Account Number: 281-0001-9942-02
- Swift Code: KYNAKR22
- Account Name: CHANGWON WCH OC
- The shooting range will be open for Pre-UOT from 09:30 to 12:30 and from 13:30 to 16:30.
- Shuttle Service between the hotels and range will NOT be provided during Pre-UOT.
- Please see the General Information (paragraphs 8 and 9) for hotel reservations and airport pick up.